PayPal is a website that allows the transfer of funds between people through web services and email. Money can be deposited in a bank account. PayPal is owned by eBay. It can be used in more than 200 countries.
When you use an online payment method, it is quite common to have problems with your payment system. If you are a PayPal user, and you need PayPal Customer Support, you can call them anytime.
The post includes the PayPal customer service phone number, among other ways, which you can use to contact customer support. PayPal takes its customer complaints very seriously. So when you call them, expect them to solve your problem.
PayPal Holdings, Inc. Is headquartered in San Jose, CA. It is an online payment system that allows users to enjoy transferring money. It serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper money. Users no longer need to keep cash or cards in their wallets for the application.
- Why Contact PayPal Customer Service?
- PayPal customer service over the phone or via online chat
- How do I get in touch with PayPal customer service?
- PayPal Phone Number:
- How To Contact PayPal Online?
- PayPal Help Center:
- PayPal Customer Service Phone Number:
- PayPal Customer Service Chat:
- PayPal Customer Service Email:
Why Contact PayPal Customer Service?
There may be several reasons to contact PayPal customer support.
- User can not access their password and account
- User issues like payments hold, rejects and more
- Customers want to set their profile on PayPal. So they can face bank account information, credit card information, or other problems
- Users may face some account limitations, such as chargebacks or payment disputes.
- For business issues like orders, PayPal Solutions
PayPal Common issues:
From the record, it has been observed that PayPal customers usually have these issues.
- How can I reset the password when I have forgotten it?
- How can I report unauthorized activity?
- PayPal’s payments fall, what to do?
- Where can I check the status of a dispute or claim?
- How do I cancel my PayPal payment?
- How do I Open a dispute with the seller if the purchase goes wrong?
PayPal customer service over the phone or via online chat
You can contact PayPal over the phone, or use their online help center and message assistant.
To reach PayPal via phone, call 1–888–221–1161 using the phone number associated with your PayPal account. The online help center is filled with articles on almost every PayPal topic, and also allows you to chat online with a representative. Two other options include the PayPal Community Forum and the Resolution Center, but these do not work nearly as quickly.
PayPal is a relatively easy platform to use. Whether you are buying a product or service online, sending money to friends and family, or receiving money, it is a very simple and straightforward process.
However, if there comes a time when something is not right in your account, and you shut down or have an unexplained hold on the money, you may have to talk to someone working for the company.
Thankfully, PayPal offers users many ways to try and resolve their issues. And you can do it a little differently depending on your preferences.
To Contact PayPal Phone Number
The easiest way to contact PayPal is probably through their phone number, which is 1–888–221–1161. Try calling from the phone number associated with your PayPal account, If you can — it will rapidly be associated with a delegate. All you need is the last four digits of your social security number.
Through this phone line, you can get instant help from billing issues, account issues, and fraud charges. If you do not want to contact PayPal by phone, you can go online for help. However, it can be slow.
How To Contact PayPal Online?
To Contact PayPal Online
All other common issues and even transaction disputes can be resolved through the site’s Help Center, PayPal Community Forums, and Resolution Center. To use these features, you will need to log in to your PayPal account.
Contacting PayPal directly at the Community Forum and Resolution Center is not included, and is very slow. So here’s how the Help Center is used, chances are PayPal will help you.
- Log in to your account on the PayPal website.
- Once logged in, you can scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click “Contact Us” or go directly to https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/home.
- Open PayPal help center and find a host of articles on every topic, select one of the issues listed here.
- If you want to talk to someone, scroll down and click “Message us”. You can message PayPal to solve your problem.
- You will be prompted to enter your issue in the chat window, and you will be given a standard, non-personal response.
If this does not resolve your query, however, type “need more help”, and then your message will be sent to a PayPal agent. You should reply within one hour of sending your message.
To Contact PayPal Customer Service Phone Number
PayPal support phone number: 1 (888) 221–1161 (press #, then enter 2 and “talk to representative”)
To call outside the USA: 1–402–935–2050
PayPal Credit Customer Service: 1–866–528–3733
Now PayPal does not currently support customer service chat. But, if you are not comfortable calling them, you can use an alternative method to contact them. You can go to the contact page of the PayPal website, and email them. Or you can search PayPal Contact Us page for general questions only.
PayPal Customer Service Email:
If you wish to file a complaint, you must email the representatives, but, there is no direct email address to send the email to PayPal. For your complaints and problems, visit PayPal’s email page and log in to send email.
- First, go to the Contact Us page of PayPal
- Scroll down to find Email US option
- Click on it
- You will be asked to log in, do this
- Now you can email customer support
Here are other ways by which you can find a solution to your problem:-
Community — Join PayPal Community
Resolution Center (Online) — Visit PayPal Resolution Center